We are recruiting for Grade 12 – Class of 2021!
Your Go for Gold journey begins at school level where we assist you with academic, career and life skills support. After matric honoured students are given the opportunity to work at a partner company for a year, gathering valuable training, skills and bursary support before heading to university and our alumni programme.
Do you meet the following requirements?
- Must be a South African citizen
- In Grade 11 and going to Grade 12 in 2021
- Have a minimum of 50% in pure Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Determined to improve your Mathematics and Physical Sciences marks
- Western Cape Applicants: Able to get to Cape Town (CBD) on Saturdays (A stipend will be provided)
- Have an interest in the Built Environment or Construction Industry (civil engineering; structural engineering; electro-mechanical engineering; mechanical engineering; transport engineering; architecture; quantity surveying; mechatronics; geomatics/geo-Information; town planning, etc)
- Eager to build a solid future for yourself
If you answered YES to all the questions, then APPLY HERE!
For any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: 0836750704
Thank you and we look forward to interviewing you!