We are recruiting for Grade 11 & 12 – Class of 2022!
Your Go for Gold journey begins at school level where we assist you with academic, career and life skills support. After matric honoured students are given the opportunity to work at a partner company for a year, gathering valuable training, skills and bursary support before heading to university and our alumni programme.
Do you meet the following requirements?
- Must be a South African citizen
- Currently in Grade 10 or 11 in 2021
- 55% – 60% in both pure Maths and Physical Science in the 2nd term of 2021 (Results to be provided to Go for Gold).
- Determined to improve your Mathematics and Physical Sciences marks
- Western Cape Applicants: Able to get to Cape Town (CBD) on Saturdays (A stipend will be provided)
- Have an interest in the Built Environment or Construction Industry (civil engineering; structural engineering; electro-mechanical engineering; mechanical engineering; transport engineering; architecture; quantity surveying; mechatronics; geomatics/geo-Information; town planning, etc)
- Eager to build a solid future for yourself
Applications close 31 August 2021. We look forward to helping more talented youth secure bright futures!
If you answered YES to all the questions, then APPLY HERE!
For any queries, please contact email@example.com or Whatsapp: 0836750704
Thank you and we look forward to interviewing you!